- Belle Fever guarantees that all customers will receive the items they have ordered and have paid for
- Belle Fever will investigate and assist where possible any case of missing items with Auustralia Post and we also suggest that you speak to your local Australia Post. Registered Post is always recommended so that sent packages can be located.
- Postage delays always occur, especially during christmas time by the Post System
- We try our very best to get orders out on time.
- All items are checked for any defects before sending, therefore if items arrive broken it is usually during transit.
- Photos of defective items are required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, the photos will also be used for our production team to improve where we can.
- We will do our best to resolve any issues regarding missing postage or items arriving broken or defected as a result of damage during transit.
Returns / Replacement Policy
- All orders are custom made especially just for you, therefore no returns or refunds can be accepted due to change of mind or inscription. If Belle Fever has made an error in the inscription, design and order then Belle Fever will replace the item for you.
- Due to the personalised and customised nature of our products, we regret that returns or exchanges of pendants are not possible except where we have made a spelling error or there is a defect in the merchandise. Belle Fever always aim to have products of the highest quality, if there are any problems please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- You should expect to receive your replacement within four to six weeks of returning your item to us, however, in many cases you will receive a replacement much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your returned item (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days depending on the nature of the return), and the time it takes to reproduce the item (5 to 10 business days).
- Due to the nature of Belle Fever designs being "one off" pieces and customized to the clients specifications there is no refund or credit policy. If the merchandise is damaged during transit it is at the discretion of Belle Fever to review the order and decide what can be done.
All spelling mistakes made by Belle Fever will be dealt with by Belle Fever remaking the item at RRP. Each Belle Fever piece is made using only the finest quality.
If you wish to discuss your order please contact the Belle Fever sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery / Shipping / Postage Policy
Belle Fever offers international shipping at a rate of $9.50 (this shipping fee can include up to 4 items) Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, Belle Fever will not be held liable for any postage issues.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please allow 15-21 business days to receive your order. Gold orders may take longer.
BelleFever.com.au Commitment to Online Security
Your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Sensitive payment information such as credit card details are NEVER stored on the Internet with our system. Once you type your information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system. Currently we are using Paymate Australia or EWAY Australia for all credit card processing.
Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. The BF website encrypts sensitive information wherever BF requests it. BF use a third party (BigCommerce, it host more thousands of worldwide ecommerce sites) to host the security of our web servers to alert us to any weaknesses before hackers find them. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
All our marketing emails contain a link to unsubscribe. You will not receive marketing emails from us again if you choose to unsubscribe. In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open email from us.
Being Included In and Removed From our Marketing Emails, including Newsletters
You will be included in our email mailing list (which include special offers, competitions, new product arrival alerts and other communications related to our services or the products we offer) if you subscribe to our newsletters or if you make a purchase from us or if you have requested that we notify you of an items expected arrival and we expect to receive other items that are similar or complementary. You will not be included in any of our mailing lists if you communicate with us for any other reasons. Every marketing email we send has an unsubscribe option, which will always be clear and easy to locate, and will also include your email address that is subscribed.
You may unsubscribe from any mailing list whenever you wish and you will be immediately removed as per your request. You also have the option of emailing email@example.com and a member of our Customer Service Team will unsubscribe you if you provide them with the email address that is subscribed.
We use an outside shipping company to fulfill orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
If you use the blog application on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. BF is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by BF. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Personal Information that Belle Fever May Collect Online
In order to make a purchase on the Site or to create a BF account online, BF collects personal contact information online such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers and personal billing/financial information such as credit card information and billing address. BF may also collect business information from sole proprietorships that apply for membership and for program participation, some of which could constitute personal information, as well as personal information from individuals acting solely in their business capacity.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may request that your web site account be deactivated by emailing our Customer Service team at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How Belle Fever Uses Personal Information Collected Online
We will use your personal information only for the purposes of processing your order and to communicate effectively with you. This communication includes but is not limited to; emailing you tax invoices, dispatch and tracking information, returns and exchange authorisations, etc. As a condition of sale we reserve the right to email you special offer promotions that we believe will be of interest to you. You may, once you have placed your order, advise us that you are not interested in these offers and we will consequently not send these to you. To do this please send this request to email@example.com. In any event, you may, at any time, unsubscribe from any special offer promotions we send you, and your unsubscribe request will be actioned immediately. Our research may lead to the publication of aggregate demographical data but will not result in the reporting or publication of any personal information provided to us.
How Your Information May Be Shared
- Where release is required by law (for example, a warrant, court order or subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
- Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others;
- If BF is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
This website is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Third Party Tracking
We use third-party tracking services that use web beacons to track non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our site in the aggregate. The use of web beacons by our web analytics service providers are used to help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers' personally identifiable information.
We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions of Use and Notices
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here and via a prominent notice on our homepage prior to the changes taking effect.
The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Belle Fever and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Belle Fever.
Save for the above, Belle Fever does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
To the extent permitted by law Belle Fever disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on this website and your use of this website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Belle Fever, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Belle Fever cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Belle Fever to accept. If Belle Fever becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Belle Fever's liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
In the case of goods, to anyone it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.