Autonomous Customer Service Representative
ABOUT THE JOB
Belle Fever is looking for a caring, customer driven person to join the Customer Service team as an Autonomous Customer Service Representative. We’re looking for a web savvy, caring, friendly person, to join our growing Customer Service team and learn how to assist, resolve issues, and build customer relationships across different social networks. Environment is fast-paced and teamwork oriented, so ideally you are flexible, independent and quick to learn.
OUR SYDNEY OFFICE
At our Sydney office everyone works together as a close knit team towards one purpose, we do the work we love, and welcome you to join us in our mission. Competitive benefits, a warm and friendly team, awesome offices and regular surprises are just a few of the things that await our employees on a daily basis.
We take our fun seriously and embrace our 5 core values: pioneer and take risks, think quick and simple, stay awesome, make an impact and think big.
Note: This position can be from our office or from your home office. If you are working from a country outside of Australia, you are responsible for your own tax payments and we ask you to make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Strong customer service skills - a must
- Great passion for helping people
- Comfortable with building relationships with people all over the world
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools - an advantage
- A close eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- English at a mother tongue level - a strong plus
- Home office set up
- Responsible for assisting customers to create their special moment
- Manage Facebook and Twitter campaigns across web and mobile.
- Develop and maintain media plan based on company’s targets.
- Monitor social media channels and assist customers in all ways
Belle Fever is Australia's largest online personalised jewellery store. When you join Belle Fever, you’ll become an important member of our team.
From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and most importantly, the satisfaction from happy customers.
If you feel this position is for you and you would like to join our team, please email your resume to email@example.com
We would also like you to complete the DISC personality test and attach your results with your resume