All Belle Fever jewellery is made from solid Monel Silver or Gold infused Monel Silver unless otherwise stated.
Below is a little explanation for the jewellery novice, as well as tips on how to care for your jewellery.
- Monel Silver looks and even seems like sterling silver but has more of a white gold rhodium hue, the better difference is that it does not require any maintenance, does not corrode (will never go black) even with contact of human sweat (unlike the tarnishing in sterling silver), becomes more shiny as you wear it and is strong and not flexible like sterling silver. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed with Monel silver.
- Monel silver will not tarnish.
- Monel Silver is durable and strong but is not scratch resistant.
MONEIL GOLD/ROSE GOLD:
- Our materials are of high quality and if worn and taken care of, can last for a very long time. The look of our yellow gold is similar to that of a 14k gold colour. Our base metal is Monel Silver and the gold is infused and bonded to the silver. This is not gold plated and contains a thicker micron to make it last.
- Although Moneil Gold and Rose Gold will not tarnish, it will get dirty with wear and chemicals, lotions, perfumes and moist conditions.
- We do offer a full re-conditioning service for all Belle Fever jewellery which lots of our clients use from time to time to keep their jewellery in pristine condition.
Just like you, our beautiful jewellery does need to be looked after. We have compiled a list of hints & tips for you on how to care for your Belle Fever jewellery, so it will look as lovely as the day you received it. Many customers continue to enjoy wearing their Belle Fever jewellery.
- Store your jewellery away from exposure to air/environment. A zip/lock plastic bag is a very practical and cheap way to do this. Storing it in the Belle Fever display wallet is also a great option
- Store your jewellery separately, so it doesn’t rub & scratch against each other, this will avoid scratches on the surface.
- Do not store jewellery next to heating vents, window sills or in the bathroom. Damp and hot condition will cause the jewellery to look dull and dirty.
- Apply any scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery, this will avoid chemicals sticking to your jewellery and making it dirty.
- Remove jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening or any other rough or physical work, this will avoid movement and scratches developing.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with gemstones & pearls and if unsure, do ask your local jeweller or contact us for further assistance.
- Jewellery can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a really soft toothbrush. Then rinse thoroughly & dry well.
If you have any questions or queries feel free to get in touch. You can reach us directly by e-mailing - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Belle Fever's TLC Package is and addition on top of our 365-Day Warranty and offers you assurance of future protection for your valued purchase. You can arrange a Jewellery Care Package in either a 1 year or 3 year Package, over the complimentary 6 months cover (valid from date your order has been sent). The Belle Fever's TLC Package covers the following maintenance of your purchase:
- Inspection and Cleaning
- Replacing clasps
- Re enameling
- Chain and bracelet repair
- Earring repair
- Tightening stone settings
- Refinishing and polishing
- Resetting stones
- Repairs & Re-conditioning
|Belle's TLC Package Duration||Cost|
*Prices are correct as of 27.11.18 and are priced for each item in your order
REPAIRS & RE-CONDITIONING SERVICE
If you’ve owned your Belle Fever jewellery for some time and worn & loved it lots then the time may come when you would like us to give it a little TLC and bring back some of its original shine and sparkle.
We offer a full repair and re-conditioning service for all Belle Fever jewellery in our Sydney workshop, which is staffed by highly skilled craftswomen
Repairs such as broken chains or accidentally damaged jewellery can also be undertaken.
We can clean, polish and check any jewellery for damage such as accidentally knocked gemstones and loose settings.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote or send your repair, re-conditioning or annual maintenance request to:BELLE FEVER
PO BOX 6008
ROUSE HILL TOWN CENTRE
NSW 2155 AUSTRALIA
Please just package your jewellery up safely in its original box or some other sturdy packaging and post to the address above.
Remember to enclose a return address, telephone number & email address as well as a cover note detailing the repair request.
Please note that all repairs currently take approximately 4 weeks for completion.
Still have questions? Feel free to visit our FAQ's Page here
15,291 Customer Reviews
I purchased a beautiful bracelet from you (engraved with my wording) for a Christmas gift for my sister in law who has been there for me at all times. The bracelet was too big and I had to send it back to you to resize. You did an absolute fantastic job and the communication was impeccable. My sister in law is in love with it and it is now perfect. I also sent an old correct size bracelet of my sister in laws so you could get the correct sizing and you forgot to send it back with the resized item. However, I just received it back in the mail today. I want to thank you for all your communication and mostly for such a beautiful item that my sister in law can keep for many, many years to come.
Written by Deryn P.
I have bought four of these bracelets and I'm about to buy three more. The engraving is gorgeous. Shipping is quick. The quality is exceptional. And customer service is fantastic - I returned three of them to have them resized with no issues and also had one remade for me at no cost due to imperfections less than 24 hours after owning it. Would HIGHLY recommend!! Show Less
Written by Nicole J.
Very happy with this purchase. When it arrived, there was an issue with the engraving. I rang and spoke with them and they rectified the problem and sent the new one within a week, no hassle. I will definately recommend to my friends and family, and I will also use them again. Cannot fault customer service.
Written by Mandy S.
Bought as a gift for my Mum, she loves it, even thou I spelt 1 of the names wrong Belle Fever were fantastic and re engraved all 10 names on the other side of the leaf, could not be happier with the level of service provided
Written by Kiely S.
I absolutely adore my ring, I did have n issue with the ring losing the violet strip but Belle fever has been absolutely fantastic immediately responding and happily repairing it for me. I will happily recommend Belle Fever to anyone!
Written by Shae A.
Love my bangle, unfortunately it broke but I've had no issues so far with getting it fixed
Written by Maighan W.