ABOUT THE JOB
Belle Fever is looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) eager to spread Belle Fever in our growing United States market. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial-first mindset and a deep understanding of how social communities evolve.
Reporting to the director of social Media, the BDM will develop the overall strategy for and execute innovative, creative programs to engage and grow Belle Fever’s community. The BDM must have experience working with online communities and building relationships, and must be driven by a desire to build the United States Belle Fever community into one of the most vibrant, passionate communities the online world has seen. Passion and open mindedness are a must. The role is based in Florida.
OUR SYDNEY OFFICE
At our Sydney office everyone works together as a close knit team towards one purpose, we do the work we love, and welcome you to join us in our mission. Competitive benefits, a warm and friendly team, awesome offices and regular surprises are just a few of the things that await our employees on a daily basis.
We take our fun seriously and embrace our 5 core values: pioneer and take risks, think quick and simple, stay awesome, make an impact and think big.
Note: This position will be an based in Florida, United States.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills - a must
- Great passion for helping people
- 2-3 years of Social/Marketing/Community Experience
- Superior communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an agile, highly creative environment with priorities occasionally fluctuating
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to keep abreast of copy trends, campaigns, and technology trends
- Experience at an online marketplace or marketing agency preferred
- Home office set up
- Help create an overall strategy that will engage the community
- Build and oversee the execution of programs for Belle Fever
- Identify important community issues by listening to the community and bring them to the attention of management and serve as a bridge between the company and the community
- Plan, host and attend community events
- Work cross-functionally with the analytics team to measure results and communicate findings to allow management to understand the impact of the community development
- Turn community feedback into actionable items for the company
- Regularly read, moderate, and respond to forum, blog and social posts
- Be a tireless evangelist for the community to internal and external stakeholders
Belle Fever is Australia's largest online personalised jewellery store. When you join Belle Fever, you’ll become an important member of our team.
From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and most importantly, the satisfaction from happy customers.
If you feel this position is for you and you would like to join our team, please email your resume to email@example.com
We would also like you to complete the DISC personality test and attach your results with your resume