ABOUT THE JOB
Belle Fever is looking for a caring, customer driven person to join the production team as a Jewellery Craftsman. We’re looking for a caring, attention to detail, fast learning person, to join our growing Production team and learn how to craft small delicate pieces with love and care. Environment is fast-paced and teamwork oriented, so ideally you are eager to try new things and quick to learn.
OUR SYDNEY OFFICE
At our Sydney office everyone works together as a close knit team towards one purpose, we do the work we love, and welcome you to join us in our mission. Competitive benefits, a warm and friendly team, awesome offices and regular surprises are just a few of the things that await our employees on a daily basis.
We take our fun seriously and embrace our 5 core values: pioneer and take risks, think quick and simple, stay awesome, make an impact and think big.
Note: This position will be in one at our Sydney Office but will require occasional travel offshore
- Creative nature - a must
- Familiar with metal elements and materials
- Great passion for helping people
- Able to work with small pieces
- A close eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in creating jewellery - a strong plus
- Would suit someone local to Sydney's Norwest
- Responsible for assisting customers to create their special moment.
- Creating and cutting jewellery pieces
- Infusing gold into silver
- Learn and be familiar with all our designs
Belle Fever is Australia's largest online personalised jewellery store. When you join Belle Fever, you’ll become an important member of our team.
From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and most importantly, the satisfaction from happy customers.
If you feel this position is for you and you would like to join our team, please email your resume to email@example.com
We would also like you to complete the DISC personality test and attach your results with your resume