Offshore Plant Manager
ABOUT THE JOB
Belle Fever is looking for an independant, self motivated and high organised person to research and manage our offshore team as an Offshore Plant Manager. We’re looking for an experienced manager who is caring, a friendly person, to join our new offshore team and learn how to assist, resolve issues, and build strong team relationships across international networks. Environment is fast-paced and teamwork oriented, so ideally you are flexible, independent, an experienced manager, love international travel and quick to learn.
OUR SYDNEY OFFICE
At our Sydney office everyone works together as a close knit team towards one purpose, we do the work we love, and welcome you to join us in our mission. Competitive benefits, a warm and friendly team, awesome offices and regular surprises are just a few of the things that await our employees on a daily basis.
We take our fun seriously and embrace our 5 core values: pioneer and take risks, think quick and simple, stay awesome, make an impact and think big.
Note: This position will be in one of our offshore facilities that we are testing and building, so overseas travel is a requirement for this position
- Strong communication and relationship building skills - a must
- Great passion for helping people
- Comfortable with building relationships with people all over the world
- Can speak other languages - an advantage
- A close eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- English at a mother tongue level - a strong plus
- The ability to travel and the flexibility of living/moving overseas
- Responsible for researching and leading a production team.
- Manage and create systems and processes.
- Develop and maintain production plan based on company’s targets.
- Monitor team progress and suggest improvements
Belle Fever is Australia's largest online personalised jewellery store. When you join Belle Fever, you’ll become an important member of our team.
From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and most importantly, the satisfaction from happy customers.
If you feel this position is for you and you would like to join our team, please email your resume to email@example.com
We would also like you to complete the DISC personality test and attach your results with your resume