YOUR PERSONALISED JEWELLERY LOVE IT PROMISE
We know you will love your personalised jewellery, but if for any reason you don’t we will work with you until you do.
- We will continue to work with you until you are in love with your personalised jewellery.
- You are only responsible for the one-way return postage.
- The cost for return postage will be credited into your Belle Fever account for your next order.
Rest assured that the design you are creating is at the best quality and price. Your handcrafted piece may be at the best price available in the market, but it comes without any discount in the quality and workmanship, this is our guarantee.
Every single piece from our bails, jump rings, jewellery material, chain and clasps are all hypo allergenic even on the most sensitive skin and will not tarnish. Many people who have allergies with other materials, have not had any issues with our jewellery. Our materials contain NO lead and NO nickle.
Shopping online at Belle Fever is 100% secure.
- Payments are real time with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Belle Fever or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Stripe's system protecting your credit card data.
- Stripe is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- Stripe at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Belle Fever.
We make sure that your order is received by you or your recipient and will personally provide Free insurance on your package, so you can feel confident that once an order is confirmed missing, we will send a replacement out to you.
We want you to love your personalised jewellery and wear them with pride, so if your piece requires repairs we are happy to repair them for you. Jewellery damaged as a result of wear and tear can be repaired at most times. Where possible, we’re happy to repair your pieces for you at no additional costs once the damage is determined. Please contact our service team here with your repair details and we can confirm if there are any costs involved and what the costs are.
Your personalised pieces will be considered faulty if they are received damaged, or a production handcrafted fault occurs. Jewellery damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we’re happy to repair faulty items or replace the same design if a repair is not possible. If you have any questions about our returns policy, please check our Terms & Conditions here. If your question is still not answered, please contact us here.